Job Title: WebSphere Commerce Administrator/Sr. WebSphere Commerce Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 years
The WebSphere Commerce Administrator must have extensive product knowledge on installs, configurations, and the maintenance of e-commerce sites using IBM WebSphere Commerce V6.0 – V7.0 (Enterprise, Professional or Express editions). This administration professional has a general awareness of how the product components interact and the capabilities of the components, as well as the configurations and architecture of production and staging systems.
Technical Skills Required:
- Architect Commerce solutions
- Design of Clustered Environments
- Integration of Commerce into host systems
- Develop Commerce infrastructure strategies for scalability on demand and stability with a goal of near zero downtime
- Install and configure WebSphere Commerce v6 – 7 on Windows, AIX and Linux
- Maintain environments by applying necessary fixpacks/feature packs
- Install and configure DB2 for use with WebSphere Commerce
- Must be able to create and execute complex sql statements
- Knowledge of Staging propagation and workspaces
- Configure IBM WebSphere BANDDS build & deployment tool for Commerce applications or WCBD
- Understanding of IHS and proper processes for customer facing seo configurations
- Strong Scripting Skills
- Stays abreast of emerging software enhancements / bug fixes
- Understanding on network technologies
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Installation and configuration of OpenCms content management application on linux/aix
- Install and configure WebSphere Commerce v6 – 7 on iSeries
- Installation and configuration of SOLR search application on linux/aix, or;
- Understanding of Automation Tools
- Familiarity with Amazon S3 cloud based offerings
Professional Skills Required:
- On-Call Support
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and task management skills
- Positive attitude and passionate
- Ability to make decisions quickly and implement
- Must be a self-starter, very organized and able to work independently as well as in small groups, including customer technical and business employees
- Ability to lead an off-shore team
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar discipline.
We are a remote organization, with a formal office location in Research Triangle Park (Durham), NC and Toronto. Our consultants work from their home offices and travel to client locations as needed.
Travel: There is an up to 100% travel requirement for this position
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Training and Learning
- Opportunities to Grow and Participate
- 3 weeks + 3 personal days of vacation
- Great team of people to work with and learn from.
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross-channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 14 years of experience building cross-channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel.
To learn more about CrossView, visit www.crossview.com.
CrossView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.