Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Fulltime
Experience Required: 5 - 7 years
The CrossView Account Manager will work closely with customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale of CrossView. Their goal is to farm existing customer accounts for new sales opportunities. Combining business knowledge, the CrossView Account Manager will work with clients to help them with future needs and opportunities to grow revenue. They will build and manage relationships with executives throughout their accounts to build and grow new business relationships.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Account Managers are involved in diagnosing client needs and providing solutions to help grow the account
- Must have the ability to bring in the right areas at CrossView to ensure that clients are meeting their business goals for growth
- Must have the ability to understand business and high-level technical requirements
- Must have the ability to handle multiple accounts concurrently
- Must have an understanding of eCommerce technologies and retail industry trends
- Must have a deep understand of the strategic and organizational issues within the retail sector and proven track record for helping clients achieve their business goals over the longer term
- Must have the ability to market developed solutions within the organization and build additional value
- Must have the ability to meet the Financial goals established for each account, including service dollars as well as software dollars
- Must have the ability to work with multiple clients concurrently
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Training and Learning
- Opportunities to Grow and Participate
- Great team of people to work with and learn from.
- 3 weeks + 2 personal days of vacation
There is a 30-40% travel requirement for this position.
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross-channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 14 years of experience building cross-channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel.
To learn more about CrossView, visit www.crossview.com.
CrossView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.