Job Title: Associate Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Raleigh/Durham (Research Triangle Park), NC
As a CrossView Associate Developer, you’ll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver cross-channel shopping solutions that help our clients improve their business outcomes. Hone your experience alongside fellow talented professionals, where you’ll develop some of the most exciting e-commerce solutions on the market.
The Associate Developer is responsible for ensuring that software components are expertly designed tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration. You’ll also work closely with CrossView clients in a consulting-type role.
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities:
Include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Develops e-commerce applications based on common web programming paradigms
- Model / View/ Controller
- Spring Framework (controllers, service layer, data access objects)
- Data Access via
- JDBC / SQL
- Hibernate / JPA
- View Layer based on
- JSP / JSTL
- Struts / Tiles
- Spring MVC
- HTML 5
- JQuery / Dojo
- Development using Eclipse
- Source code control using Subversion
- Deployment to application servers such as Tomcat and WebSphere Application Server
- Follows an agile development process, providing the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, with broad teamwork among local and remote colleagues
Education, Skills & Experience Required:
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field. Basic knowledge/skills in Java/J2EE and general programming skills are required. Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies is a plus: Web Services, XML, WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat Web 2.0 and mobile technologies.
In addition, the CrossView Associate Developer demonstrates the following:
- Innovation - to develop improved and creative user experiences
- Consultation/Entrepreneurial Spirit - to engage with the CrossView client
- Reasoning Ability - to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Problem Solving Skills - and attention to detail, including the ability to think creatively about issues and the intellectual curiosity to find a resolution; think "out-of-the-box" and develop creative solutions
- Tenacity - in gathering relevant information, examining, investigating and solving dynamic problems
- Super Organized - process driven with the ability to multi-task and work alone or in a team environment
- Interact & Communicate - both verbally and in writing, with both technical and non-technical colleagues
Recent college graduates and individuals with 2-3 years of related developer experience are encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, CrossView offers:
- Training & Learning
- Opportunities to Grow & Participate
- Great team of people to work with and learn from
- 3 weeks + 2 personal days of vacation
There is an up to 100% travel requirement for this position.
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross-channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 14 years of experience building cross-channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel.
To learn more about CrossView, visit www.crossview.com.
CrossView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.