Job Title: VP, Retail Strategy
Employment Type: Full-time
CrossView’s VP, Retail Strategy is an internal and external evangelist, guiding business strategy and key performance metrics to help retailers achieve their cross-channel objectives. As a member of the senior management team reporting directly to the CEO, this role helps define the overall strategy for the organization.
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities:
Include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Partnering with leading retailers to help optimize their cross-channel strategic plans and priorities, customer experiences, and marketing programs
- Capturing key client metrics to demonstrate the value of CrossView’s products and services
- Advocating for cross-channel adoption across the retail space. The VP, Retail Strategy should be recognized as an industry thought leader, presenting at conferences, writing white papers, conducting consumer research, and actively participating in relevant social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Developing repeatable processes and deliverables to maximize team efficiency and quality of work during client engagement
- Actively participating in the sales process, leading in uncovering client business needs, helping to define overall objectives, building client cost estimates and driving the successful delivery of the solutions provided by CrossView
- Building partnerships across the organization, assisting in the sales process, helping develop marketing programs, working with the technical services teams, and helping the program management group build long-term client relationships
- Evangelizing the CrossView vision across the company and beyond, continually looking for new ways to improve the CrossView value proposition and make its client’s more successful
Education and Experience Required:
The VP, Retail Strategy is a senior-level role and requires a minimum of ten years of relevant experience across retail, consulting, or e-business. A BA is required; MBA is strongly preferred. Excellent communication skills are a must and prior consulting experience is strongly preferred. Knowledge of IBM's WebSphere Commerce Platform a definite plus.
Location / Travel Requirement:
We have 3 formal office locations in Research Triangle Park, NC, Toronto, ON and Noida, India. Our employees are not required to live near our office locations and can work remotely. There is a 50% travel requirement for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to competitive compensation and excellent benefit package, CrossView offers:
- Training and Learning
- Opportunities to Grow and Participate
- Great team of people to work with and learn from
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus floating holidays per year
CrossView, Inc. is the leading provider of cross- channel shopping solutions. CrossView brings over 15 years of experience building cross- channel solutions for clients ranging from top 10 Internet retailers down to organizations who are just expanding into more than one channel.
Click here to learn more about CrossView.
CrossView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.