CrossView Managed Services offer a flexible menu of technology and strategic services that can be mixed and matched, depending on your needs and budget.
The services we deliver align with your precise requirements. A flexible delivery model that can be adapted to the specifics of each project – whether we're collaborating on a short-term engagement or taking full responsibility for implementing and managing commerce solutions on an ongoing basis.
Many of the services revolve around proactive systems and solution management enabling CrossView to anticipate and resolve issues before they arise.
Service areas include:
- Proactive site monitoring
- Performance testing & tuning
- Database administration
- Third-party integrations
- Quality assurance automation
- Data capture
- Performance testing and tuning
- Site monitoring
- Run team
- Build & deploy
- Archive systems
- Business analysis
How We Work
Pre-allocated hours each month offer immediate access to the exact skills and expertise you need – specialized services when and where they are needed. One month, for instance, you may require services of a more strategic nature – such as help with search engine optimization or graphic design. Other times needs may revolve around enhancing the performance of your technology. Either way, CrossView can help and, at the same time, reduce the expense of on-staff expertise.
CrossView can provide individual services or deliver a broad spectrum or combination of services and function as your dedicated IT team.
How We Help
CrossView delivers comprehensive business and technology services to help clients:
- Develop, refine, execute and manage a winning cross-channel strategy
- Select, customize, deploy, tune and manage technology
- Train employees and provide enablement to ensure rapid adoption of the technology and the most effective use
- Identify and implement best-practices in site design and optimization
- Build and leverage marketing and analytics to create a more personalized customer experience
- Conduct customer research and integrate findings into the experience underpinning your commerce activities
- Monitor usability and identify opportunities to implement conversion optimization (expert usability review, conduct remote user testing, and conduct limited A/B testing)
- Recommend on-site and off-site tactics to improve traffic (enhancements to content, SEO, and social)
- Keep client abreast latest best practices and changes in user expectations (cross channel, social, mobile, local, customer experience, and business practices)
- Competitive benchmarking
- Monitor analytics and recommend enhancements and further investigations
- Monitor reputation management and search ranking
- Propose additional tactics and strategies
- Project Management – Experienced project managers to handle the day to day activities and prioritization, and facilitate communication within the team and with our customers IT and business units. We bring proven methodologies and checklists to ensure repetition of processes, reducing human error and risk.
- Environment Buildout – Expertise in building out new environments, on customer equipment, hosted equipment, or in the CrossView cloud offerings.
- Monitoring – Monitoring capabilities for the systems as a whole, and specific functions within those systems. For example, we can monitor the availability of systems to handheld devices as well as the web, and monitor specific functions such as search, add to cart, profile changes, catalog navigation.
- Continuous On Call Support – On-call support at all times, offering rapid response to issues and ensure maximum uptime for revenue-producing ecommerce systems.
- Build and Deploy Automation – Automate build and deploy processes to allow for quick development cycles, and automation of tasks without human intervention.
- Feeds and Messaging – Automate feeds, provide a dashboard for important system operations, and monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot system interactions with ERP systems. This includes internet protocols such as web services/SFTP, message formats such as XML, and messaging transports such as MQ and Biztalk.
- Environment Support – Perform system upgrades such as version upgrades and fixpacks, and day to day administration activities on complex sets of environments.
- Third Party Integrations – Provide monitoring and support of third party integrations such as payment plugins, reviews and analytics.
Performance & ProActive
- Performance Services – Expertise in performance tuning of e-commerce systems, ensuring that they will perform under peak loads, with the ability to pinpoint issues before they occur in production.
- Database Tuning – Expertise in tuning databases, which form the backbone of e-commerce systems. This includes regular health checks, cleansing of data, management of space and tablespaces, high availability and inspection of interactions with application servers.
- ProActive Services – A methodology and specific tasks to examine the systems as a whole and pinpoint weaknesses that could lead to outages. This is done in a proactive manner, ensuring that we find and solve issues prior to problems occurs, rather than reacting to problems which is the typical industry managed services model.
- Holiday Readiness – Provide specific holiday readiness assessments to ensure your environment is optimally tuned for the busy holiday shopping seasons.
Development & Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance – Test case scripting and automation to ensure any defects or weaknesses in your system can be found and rectified prior to a customer experiencing the issue
- Development Services – Developers and solution architects who can remediate defects, develop new functionality on ecommerce systems.
- Hosting Services – Cloud-based hosting solutions that allow for capacity to be added within days, rather than weeks or months. This allows your infrastructure to grow as your demand grows, without significant overhead costs for hardware, networking or data centers.
- Disaster Recovery – Disaster recovery planning, rehearsal and execution services.