IBM Sterling Order Management by CrossView
A well-orchestrated order management system (OMS) is a key element of any truly cross-channel commerce environment – one that is tightly integrated across all facets of commerce. Inventory can be leveraged more effectively with an order management system, internal and external resources are maximized, and order promises can be kept.
IBM Commerce by CrossView, Order Management delivers the strategy, technology and services B2C and B2B enterprises need to integrate industry-leading order management systems into the commerce environment. This newly launched suite of cloud-based order management solutions enables enterprises to create a superior experience for customers. Order fulfillment processes can be coordinated and executed across supply chain networks, affordably and in significantly less time than more complex, investment-intensive solutions require.
Based on IBM’s industry-leading technology, our order management system is a suite of solutions that can be implemented independently or together as foundational elements supporting order management across the retail enterprise. CrossView delivers the strategy, technology and services required to speed and simplify implementation of an order management system – and ensure that each solution addresses the precise requirements that can help you establish competitive advantage.
Percent of multi-channel shoppers are taking advantage of alternate inventory sources when an item is not available in store
- Enables ship to store and order online, pickup in store capabilities.
- Empowers sales associates and call center representatives with global visibility into inventory levels.
- 12 – 14 week engagement
OMNI CHANNEL ORDER HUB
Integrated Order Fulfillment
- Consolidates order history information, providing a single view of order history for any customer across all sales touch points (online, in store, call center)
- Optimizes the opportunity to drive repeat or follow-on sales
- 12 – 14 week engagement
INTELLIGENT ORDER ROUTING
One source of order information
- Enables order routing capabilities within multiple fulfillment environments
- Automates fulfillment within a complex supply chain – split, route, reassemble
- Ideal for retailers growing through acquisition – and integrating multiple fulfillment sources
- 14 – 16 week engagement
- Customers can seamlessly order from everywhere, while orders can be fulfilled and returned anywhere
- A global view of inventory is enabled along with flexible fulfillment options that drive increased sales and deeper customer satisfaction
- Product and pricing information is up to date and more consistent across channels for greater customer satisfaction
- E-commerce profitability and return on inventory investment is increased
- Warehouse space requirements are decreased
- Shipping and expediting costs are minimized
Click on the solution guide to learn more
CrossView, a global cross-channel commerce solutions provider, delivers strategy, technology and services for a connected commerce enterprise. Our omni-channel commerce solutions unify marketing and technology for more personalized, profitable customer experiences. We build, integrate, launch and manage technology across all touchpoints, partnering with clients to understand, engage and delight customers.